broadcasting all over the cyberworld..
|| OTHER SHOWS: amiel | arvin | aviel | cybill | dexter | jj | kirk | lawrence | lucien | odessa | rey ||

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

know what? I just realized something.. I just realized that I actually lived in Magallanes without seeing a single ghost [not that I know of, at least].. sure, I've had my encounters, but I only 'sensed' them and not actually 'seen' them.. besides, seeing is a bigger deal than just feeling..

right now, I've got this feeling that my new dormmates aren't actually telling me the truth.. they say there aren't any paranormal phenomena here in Madrigal, but I think otherwise.. sure, my third eye is open and my sixth sense isn't active, but I think I can actually 'see' ghosts in my peripheral vision.. at least, that's what my new roommate told me..

oh, heck.. ah basta, as long as I don't see them, I'm fine with it..

Monarch's new episode aired 12:59 AM..

and you thought you were the only one watching..



viewers watched the show..
Reception problems? That's because this show is best viewed with Internet Explorer 6.x and lower, with a 1024 x 768 resolution..
the monarch show