broadcasting all over the cyberworld..
|| OTHER SHOWS: amiel | arvin | aviel | cybill | dexter | jj | kirk | lawrence | lucien | odessa | rey ||

Monday, November 21, 2005

geez, can you be more insensitive?!

call me shallow, but i really hate people who use other people's perishable commodities for their own consumption, not only without having asking the owner's permission, but not even minding if there's still enough for the him!

the other day, as i was just about to take a bath, i realized i didn't have anough soap to get me through my bath..

plus, they always rely on me for their toothgel..

i'm not really this maangal, pero enough is enough na talaga..

sana lang they become more sensitive to others' feelings..

haaaay.. sana lang it'll happen soon.. i'm quickly running out of patience, e..

i'll post subliminal messages on my desk.. hope they get the picture.. wish me luck!

Monarch's new episode aired 11:46 PM..

and you thought you were the only one watching..



viewers watched the show..
Reception problems? That's because this show is best viewed with Internet Explorer 6.x and lower, with a 1024 x 768 resolution..
the monarch show