broadcasting all over the cyberworld..
|| OTHER SHOWS: amiel | arvin | aviel | cybill | dexter | jj | kirk | lawrence | lucien | odessa | rey ||

Sunday, January 01, 2006

¡feliz año nuevo, mi amigos! how did you welcome 2006? bangin', boozin', or snoozin'?

pics will do for now.. these pics were taken just after 2006 graced us..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
[mico, malcolm, my mom, mariel, and me..]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
mico, mariel, my dad, malcolm, and me..

P.S.: to all those photoshop experts there, don't scrutinize me.. believe me or not, this is just my first attempt at this, so go easy on me..Ü

Monarch's new episode aired 3:08 AM..

and you thought you were the only one watching..



viewers watched the show..
Reception problems? That's because this show is best viewed with Internet Explorer 6.x and lower, with a 1024 x 768 resolution..
the monarch show