broadcasting all over the cyberworld..
|| OTHER SHOWS: amiel | arvin | aviel | cybill | dexter | jj | kirk | lawrence | lucien | odessa | rey ||

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

January '06.. a rather memorable month, if you ask me..

starting the new term.. taking new subjects.. knowing new friends..

having my crush as my classmate.. almost always seeing my other crush in their tambayan.. new pretty girls, not to mention my new crush, moving into our dorm..

losing my tribal purse, which contained a pretty large amount of cash.. other people tarnishing my reputation..

and so many other events i can't recall..

it is only minutes before February beckons us, and yet here i am, loathing the way i lived the past month..

what a way to welcome the new month..

Monarch's new episode aired 10:28 PM..

and you thought you were the only one watching..



viewers watched the show..
Reception problems? That's because this show is best viewed with Internet Explorer 6.x and lower, with a 1024 x 768 resolution..
the monarch show