broadcasting all over the cyberworld..
|| OTHER SHOWS: amiel | arvin | aviel | cybill | dexter | jj | kirk | lawrence | lucien | odessa | rey ||

Thursday, February 02, 2006

guys, i am in dire need of volunteers for our sociology paper..

see, we picked the topic on internet forums and forumites, and we need forumites to interview through Y!M.. the volunteers would be even more help to us if they fall under the following categories:
  • parents
  • homosexuals/bisexuals
  • former forumites
  • people who use forums as a social outlet
  • couples/lovers [a big plus if forums played a significant role in their relationship]
forumites who do not fall in any of the aforementioned categories are still huge help for us, so please let us know if you are willing to volunteer..

if you are interested, contact me by leaving me a message in my tagboard, texting me at +639156976639, PM-ing me through friendster, Y!M-ing me on monarch_mamba, or email-ing me at monarch.mamba@gmail.com..

thanks in advance!

Monarch's new episode aired 10:50 PM..

and you thought you were the only one watching..



viewers watched the show..
Reception problems? That's because this show is best viewed with Internet Explorer 6.x and lower, with a 1024 x 768 resolution..
the monarch show