broadcasting all over the cyberworld..
|| OTHER SHOWS: amiel | arvin | aviel | cybill | dexter | jj | kirk | lawrence | lucien | odessa | rey ||

Friday, March 24, 2006

my PC is not working like it's supposed to.. like, everytime i try to access the Task Manager, it closes after a couple of seconds.. then whenever i try to load antivirus websites, the same thing happens.. the same is true when i try to install antivirus software..

i figured this could be the work of spyware, so i installed a spyware-removal app and immunized this PC.. but it still rejects antivirus installation..

what the hell is wrong with this PC?

---

i can't get my mother to listen to what i have to say..

the more i try to make her understand my situation, the more she tries to make up some lame excuse to keep me from explaining my side..

is this generation gap, or is my mom just really not the open-minded person i thought she was?

Monarch's new episode aired 8:12 AM..

and you thought you were the only one watching..



viewers watched the show..
Reception problems? That's because this show is best viewed with Internet Explorer 6.x and lower, with a 1024 x 768 resolution..
the monarch show