broadcasting all over the cyberworld..
|| OTHER SHOWS: amiel | arvin | aviel | cybill | dexter | jj | kirk | lawrence | lucien | odessa | rey ||

Saturday, March 18, 2006

tell me things i don't know.. tell me what you think of me..

update my johari window..

---

i didn't push through with the scholarship exam kanina.. well, almost.. my dormmate glady somehow convinced me to..

when we arrived at CSB, we rushed to the entrance to ask the guard if their office is still accepting applicants.. they told me we didn't make it, since the cut-off was at noon, and they already started the exam...

but we can come back monday if we want to! the japanese hosts decided to extend the application period to monday..

at least i can brush up on my math and science.. w00000t!

Monarch's new episode aired 8:11 PM..

and you thought you were the only one watching..



viewers watched the show..
Reception problems? That's because this show is best viewed with Internet Explorer 6.x and lower, with a 1024 x 768 resolution..
the monarch show