broadcasting all over the cyberworld..
|| OTHER SHOWS: amiel | arvin | aviel | cybill | dexter | jj | kirk | lawrence | lucien | odessa | rey ||

Saturday, May 20, 2006

i got my wallet back today! yay! thank god i haven't told my folks yet.. hehe..

apparently, the thief took what he thought was all the money i had and left it on the school gym floor.. this girl saw it and searched for any identification.. thankfully there was a receipt with my name on it.. for some reason she managed to get my number from a common friend and texted me..

thankfully the thief didn't care enough to look for loot in my wallet's sleeves.. when i got it back today, my savings were still there! that means i just lost a few hundred pesos.. w000t!

shame the blessed girl was on the grumpy side.. i would have made friends with her, kaso nga lang she seems uninterested with the idea.. may god bless her soul pa rin..

i am sooooooo blessed..

Monarch's new episode aired 10:13 PM..

and you thought you were the only one watching..



viewers watched the show..
Reception problems? That's because this show is best viewed with Internet Explorer 6.x and lower, with a 1024 x 768 resolution..
the monarch show