broadcasting all over the cyberworld..
|| OTHER SHOWS: amiel | arvin | aviel | cybill | dexter | jj | kirk | lawrence | lucien | odessa | rey ||

Friday, June 02, 2006

just came back from our school outing.. it was a good day.. it was in a resort in Lipa, pero didn't swim.. nahihiya pa ako sa katawan ko, e.. hehe.. so i just granted my given role as the official group photographer.. the stifling heat, which i had to endure while i followed my friends around as they transferred from one pool to another, gave me a mild sunburn.. well, at least i got a great view of my crushes.. UBER-HOT! w0000t! haha..

---

i find the gym here in intramuros intimidating, so i'm putting off the idea of bodybuilding for a while.. so, i just bought a new set of diet pills.. got it from the same drug store where i got my banig of Zhen De Shou.. the clerk suggested this pill named Goodliness.. i just hope it's effective, unlike its name.. *gags*

anyway, i'm gonna start taking it tomorrow.. sana lang this time i'm not allergic to this one.. ^__^

---

this made my day: Grammatical Errors That Make You Cringe

this one post made me laugh hysterically.. well, in my mind, at least.. the most i can blurb out when i'm alone is a chuckle..

Buy 2 pant, get one pant free.

amfness..

Monarch's new episode aired 11:10 PM..

and you thought you were the only one watching..



viewers watched the show..
Reception problems? That's because this show is best viewed with Internet Explorer 6.x and lower, with a 1024 x 768 resolution..
the monarch show