broadcasting all over the cyberworld..
|| OTHER SHOWS: amiel | arvin | aviel | cybill | dexter | jj | kirk | lawrence | lucien | odessa | rey ||

Thursday, July 13, 2006

if you found out something, something someone didn’t want you to know about them, would you tell them?

That depends. Is that person someone you care about?

Yeah.

And does keeping the secret hurt anyone?

No.

Then my answer is no. If I really cared about that person, I wouldn’t tell them that I knew. But I would go out of my way to be supportive of them so that hopefully, one day, they would be comfortable enough to tell me themselves.

I’ve learned the hard way that people keep secrets for a reason, even from the people they’re closest to.

I’m sure whoever it is that you’re talking about will tell you when they’re ready.

---

It must’ve been so hard being so different, having everyone judge you before they even know you, knowing that there’s some people that might never accept you.

I just... I want you to know that I’m here for you... if you ever need to talk.

Thanks. I appreciate that.

Monarch's new episode aired 10:34 PM..

and you thought you were the only one watching..



viewers watched the show..
Reception problems? That's because this show is best viewed with Internet Explorer 6.x and lower, with a 1024 x 768 resolution..
the monarch show